Pages

May 14, 2015

News update: audiobook, short story, etc.

Summer is almost here, the sun is shining (burning, more like), and I have lots of writing news to share! I have quite a few new projects I've been working on, and I am super thrilled to finally reveal them.

First off: I am working on producing an audiobook edition of Denver and the Doolittle Raid. Although I am pretty much a print-books-only sort of person, I know lots of readers love the audiobook format, so they can look forward to this audio edition, coming around July 1st. 

Second: Yes, I am still writing my next novel. I'm presently about 50% of the way through the first draft, so it is coming along quite nicely. I cannot wait to finish the first draft and start spilling some details to you all. However, for those of you rabid readers who simply can't wait...

Third: My biggest new project of late is actually a writing project--a short story! Within a few months, my new literary short story Finding Viola will be ready for reading! Again, I am utterly thrilled to share this unique new story with all of you and can't wait to see what you think of it. Look for more info (such as a book cover drop) in the next few weeks!

~Bo

My current reading list:
  • Empire of Bones by N.D. Wilson
  • Beowulf by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Above All Earthly Pow'rs by David Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment