Pages

July 2, 2015

Free Kindle books. Finding Viola's wide release, and the title of my new book!

Lots of exciting news to post here:

First, you can get my book Denver and the Doolittle Raid for free on Amazon Kindle from today, July 2, through July 4. The Lighthouse Thief will be free on Kindle from July 3 through July 4. Enjoy the free deal, and don't forget to let your friends know as well!

The other bit of news is that my new short story Finding Viola is now available from almost any eBook platform: Kindle, NOOK, iBooks, Kobo, Smashwords, and more! The story is $0.99 for all platforms.

The final bit of news [drum roll, please] is the reveal of my next book's title. After eight months of writing, I've finally completed the first draft! And the title is...

The Fiery Arrow!

Stay tuned for more news on The Fiery Arrow in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment